Ohio Signs Hemp Law allowing CBD Sales
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signed into law a measure authorizing CBD sales and the commercial production of industrial hemp in the state.
- CBD food, dietary supplements and “any other product containing one or more cannabinoids derived from hemp” are allowed.
- The Ohio Department of Agriculture will set licensing fees for hemp producers and processors.
- Licenses are not required to sell CBD or hemp products.
- Hemp is defined as cannabis sativa with 0.33333% THC. The federal limit is 0.3%.
- An 18-person “hemp marketing program” will be created.